PO Box 170864
Milwaukee, WI 53217
Fax: (414) 964-7176
Phone: (414) 964-1799
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Awareness Month - April
- Gastroparesis Awareness Month - August
- GERD Awareness Week - November
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Second Edition – Background information, FAQs, resources, and suggested story angles about IBS.
- Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders – They're among the most prevalent digestive health conditions; a comprehensive resource.
- Bowel Incontinence – Surprisingly widespread, yet masked by silence; an informative guide.
- Gastroparesis in the Community Survey Summary Report (pdf). Sponsored by IFFGD, in collaboration with clinical investigators from Temple University School of Medicine, this research study among 1,423 adults reporting a diagnosis of gastroparesis describes the burdens, concerns, and quality of life issues imposed by the condition from the patients’ perspective.
IBS Patients: Their Illness Experience and Unmet Needs (pdf). Sponsored by IFFGD, in collaboration with the UNC Center for Functional GI and Motility Disorders, the findings in this comprehensive online survey show that much more needs to be done to develop and deliver satisfactory treatment to IBS sufferers.
- IBS in the Real World Survey: Summary Findings (pdf). Sponsored by IFFGD, this quantitative research study was conducted in 2002 among 350 U.S. adults who reported a diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. A glimpse into the real world of living with the disease, symptoms, treatment, side effects, and the overall impact that IBS has on lives.