Digestive Health Matters 17.01 - Spring 2008 - ELECTRONIC PDF
In this issue:
- IBS: An Approach to Treating Patients
- IBS in Children and Adolescents
- IBS, Heartburn, Dyspepsia: What's the Difference?
- Treating Functional Dyspepsia: What are Your Options?
- Clinical Corner – Answers to Your Questions About Digestive Health
- Is nausea a symptom associated with IBS? How is it treated?
- Are rice-based foods recommended for people with digestive disorders like IBS?
- Can a colonoscopy procedure cause changes in bowel habits?
- Lactose Intolerance: Definition, Symptoms and Treatment
- Digestive Health Research: Barrett's Esophagus Risk Factors
- Report from IFFGD Research Award Winner: IBS: Searching for Underlying Causes
Remember, Digestive Health Matters is FREE to Members.