Digestive Health Matters 17.04 - Winter 2008 - ELECTRONIC PDF
Digestive Health Matters is the official publication of IFFGD and is distributed free of charge to our Members. Published quarterly, it provides a wide range of up-to-date information on recognizing, diagnosing, treating, and living with chronic GI functional and motility disorders.
Articles are contributed at our request by leading authorities in the field of digestive health from around the world. The information is understandable and reliable for patients, the public, and professionals alike.
This is the electronic PDF version of the journal. After you complete your purchase a download link will be available by going to "Previous Orders" under the "My Account" page.
In this issue:
- A Noisy Tummy: What does it mean?
- Gastroesophageal Reflux in Children and Adolescents
- Books of Interest
- Industry Council News
- Digestive Health Research
- Treatment Guidelines for IBS
- Probiotics for GI Conditions
- Manage Your Medicines
- Participate in Online Studies on IBS
- Report from IFFGD Research Award Winner – Diagnostic Testing in IBS: Theory vs. Reality
- Announcements and News
- IFFGD Research History