Digestive Health Matters 17.03 - Fall 2008 - ELECTRONIC PDF
Digestive Health Matters is the official publication of IFFGD and is distributed free of charge to our Members. Published quarterly, it provides a wide range of up-to-date information on recognizing, diagnosing, treating, and living with chronic GI functional and motility disorders.
Articles are contributed at our request by leading authorities in the field of digestive health from around the world. The information is understandable and reliable for patients, the public, and professionals alike.
This is the electronic PDF version of the journal. After you complete your purchase a download link will be available by going to "Previous Orders" under the "My Account" page.
In this issue:
- GERD Awareness Week
- How Man’s Commonest Infection kept its Secret
- Radiation Induced Injury to the Colon and Rectum
- Bowel Problems in Adults after Surgical Treatment for Childhood Hirschsprung’s Disease
- Books of Interest
- Industry Council News
- Digestive Health Research: Diverticular Disease and Nuts, Corn, and Popcorn
- Participate in Online Studies about IBS