Digestive Health Matters 19.02 - Summer 2010 - ELECTRONIC PDF
Digestive Health Matters is the official publication of IFFGD and is distributed free of charge to our Members.
Published quarterly, it provides a wide range of up-to-date information on recognizing, diagnosing, treating, and living with chronic GI functional and motility disorders.
Articles are contributed at our request by leading authorities in the field of digestive health from around the world. The information is understandable and reliable for patients, the public, and professionals alike.
This is the electronic PDF version of the journal. After you complete your purchase a download link will be available by going to "Previous Orders" under the "My Account" page.
In this issue:
- IFFGD Goes to Capitol Hill
- Digestive Disorders Awareness Resolution Introduced in U.S. House of Representatives
- Two Advocates Tell Their Stories
- Avoiding Drug Adverse Effects
- News You Can Use:
- Drug Side Effects: Protect Your Digestive Tract
- FDA Announces Labeling Changes for Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Preliminary News on Treatments Reported at 2010 DDW
- Can Future Peanut Allergy Be Predicted in Infants?
- Functional GI Disorders and Gulf War Veterans
- U.S. Healthcare Reform
- Research Studies from Your Home
- Books of Interest
- IFFGD Announcements
- IFFGD Professional Symposium
- IFFGD Seeking Applications for 2011 Research Awards
- Abdominal Adhesions
Find online archive here.
Remember, Digestive Health Matters is FREE to Members.