Digestive Health Matters 18.02 - Summer 2009 - ELECTRONIC PDF
Digestive Health Matters is the official publication of IFFGD and is distributed free of charge to our Members. Published quarterly, it provides a wide range of up-to-date information on recognizing, diagnosing, treating, and living with chronic GI functional and motility disorders.
Articles are contributed at our request by leading authorities in the field of digestive health from around the world. The information is understandable and reliable for patients, the public, and professionals alike.
This is the electronic PDF version of the journal. After you complete your purchase a download link will be available by going to "Previous Orders" under the "My Account" page.
In this issue:
- Endpoints, Outcomes – and Fresh Starts
- 2009 IFFGD Research Awards
- Medical Management of Fecal Incontinence
- Serotonin: What is it doing in my Gastrointestinal Tract?
- The Clinical Corner
- Is it safe to take loperamide long-term to control diarrhea?
- Can a probiotic help to prevent traveler’s diarrhea?
- Report from IFFGD Research Award Winner: Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders: New Insights in Enteric Regulation
Remember, Digestive Health Matters is free to members.