Digestive Health Matters 19.01 - Spring 2010 - ELECTRONIC PDF
Digestive Health Matters is the official publication of IFFGD and is distributed free of charge to our Members.
Published quarterly, it provides a wide range of up-to-date information on recognizing, diagnosing, treating, and living with chronic GI functional and motility disorders.
Articles are contributed at our request by leading authorities in the field of digestive health from around the world. The information is understandable and reliable for patients, the public, and professionals alike.
This is the electronic PDF version of the journal. After you complete your purchase a download link will be available by going to "Previous Orders" under the "My Account" page.
In this issue:
- April is IBS Awareness Month
- Changes You Should Not Ignore if You Have IBS
- News You can Use
- Not All "Probiotics" are Alike
- Genetic Factors in IBS?
- A Changing Environment and the Increasing Prevalence of Celiac Disease
- Lactose Intolerance and Health
- Courageous Stories - Aduts and Kids; Functional and Motility Disorders
- Expressive Writing may be a Promising Treatment for IBS
- Books of Interest
- Constipation in Children
- Community News
Find online archive here.
Remember, Digestive Health Matters is FREE to Members.