Digestive Health Matters 18.01 - Spring 2009 - ELECTRONIC PDF
Digestive Health Matters is the official publication of IFFGD and is distributed free of charge to our Members. Published quarterly, it provides a wide range of up-to-date information on recognizing, diagnosing, treating, and living with chronic GI functional and motility disorders.
Articles are contributed at our request by leading authorities in the field of digestive health from around the world. The information is understandable and reliable for patients, the public, and professionals alike.
This is the electronic PDF version of the journal. After you complete your purchase a download link will be available by going to "Previous Orders" under the "My Account" page.
In this issue:
- IBS Awareness Month Poster
- Research Report from IFFGD - IBS Patients: Their Illness Experience and Unmet Needs
- Dyssynergic Defecation: a Common Cause of Chronic Constipation
- Digestive Health Research: Treatment Guideline for IBS
- Editorial: Treating Functional Constipation in Children
- Clinical Corner
- Diet Advice for Barrett’s Esophagus and GERD?
- When is Endoscopy Recommended for GERD?
- Soiling Solutions in Children
- I Have a Gut Problem: Which Doctor Should I See?
Remember, Digestive Health Matters is free to Members.