Digestive Health Matters Magazine
Digestive Health Matters is the official publication of IFFGD and is distributed free of charge to our Members. Published quarterly, it provides a wide range of up-to-date information on recognizing, diagnosing, treating, and living with chronic GI functional and motility disorders.
Articles are contributed at our request by leading authorities in the field of digestive health from around the world. The information is understandable and reliable for patients, the public, and professionals alike.
In addition you will find announcements, summaries of research progress in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders, and more of interest to you.
Don't miss another issue! Join now and become a Member of IFFGD.
Here is a sample of what's inside the current issue of "Digestive Health Matters," 2013 Vol. 22 No. 3
In this issue:
- GERD Awareness Week
- More from the International Symposium on FGIDs
- A Look back at 2012 and 2013
- Treatment News
- Medical and Research News
- Clinical Corner: Misunderstood Functional GI Disorders
- Advocate for Veterans and FGID Research
- Government Shutdown Impacts Medical Research
- Malinda's Personal Story
- Stay in the know by signing up for our monthly email newsletter