Digestive Health Matters Magazine
Digestive Health Matters is the official publication of IFFGD and is distributed free of charge to our Members. Published quarterly, it provides a wide range of up-to-date information on recognizing, diagnosing, treating, and living with chronic GI functional and motility disorders.
Articles are contributed at our request by leading authorities in the field of digestive health from around the world. The information is understandable and reliable for patients, the public, and professionals alike.
In addition you will find announcements, summaries of research progress in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders, and more of interest to you.
Don't miss another issue! Join now and become a Member of IFFGD.
Here is a sample of what's inside the current issue of "Digestive Health Matters," 2013 Vol. 22 No. 2
In this issue:
- GERD Awareness Week
- Babies Spitting Up - Normal In Most Cases
- Clinical Corner: A Question on Functional Abdominal Pain
- A Conversation with Douglas A. Drossman, M.D.
- Functional Abdominal Pain Syndrome
- About Clinical Trials
- Treatment News
- Medical and Research News
- Be an Active Member of Your Health Care Team
- Legislative Updates
- Alphabet Soup
- Community of Digestive Health Champions at DHA.org