Digestive Health Matters Magazine
Digestive Health Matters is the official publication of IFFGD and is distributed free of charge to our donors. Published several times a year, it provides a wide range of up-to-date information on recognizing, diagnosing, treating, and living with chronic functional GI and motility disorders.
Articles are contributed at our request by leading authorities in the field of digestive health from around the world. The information is understandable and reliable for patients, the public, and professionals alike.
In addition you will find announcements, summaries of research progress in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders, and more of interest to you.
Don't miss another issue! Become a donor now.
Here is a sample of what's inside the current issue of "Digestive Health Matters," 2014 Vol. 23 No. 1
In this issue:
- April is IBS Awareness Month
- New Mobile App: IBS Info
- Changes You Should Not Ignore if You Have IBS
- Fiber Therapy in IBS and Other GI Disorders
- Clinical Corner: IBS No Joking Matter
- Treatment News
- Medical and Research News
- Upcoming Events
- Progress in Washington, DC for Pediatric Health
- Funding Levels for NIH, FDA, and Gulf War Illness Research Set for FY14
- Be an Advocate for Digestive Health!
- Lonnie's Story of Advocacy
- IFFGD Presents Gastroparesis Research Grants with Help of Grassroots Fundraisers
- Stories from DHA