Digestive Health Matters Magazine
Digestive Health Matters is the official publication of IFFGD and is distributed to donors with gifts of $25 or more in the US ($35 International). Published several times a year, it provides a wide range of up-to-date information on recognizing, diagnosing, treating, and living with chronic functional GI and motility disorders.
Articles are contributed at our request by leading authorities in the field of digestive health from around the world. The information is understandable and reliable for patients, the public, and professionals alike.
In addition you will find announcements, summaries of research progress in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders, and more of interest to you.
Don't miss another issue! Become a donor now.
Here is a sample of what's inside the current issue of "Digestive Health Matters," 2014 Vol. 23 No. 2
In this issue:
- IBS Awareness Month Congressional Record
- Probiotics - A Consumer Guide
- Tips to Help Find a Credible Probiotic Product
- Medical and Research News
- Medical Research News from DDW
- Industry Treatment News
- Upcoming Events
- DHA Legislative Agenda
- IFFGD Asks VA to Increase Education, Awareness, and Research for Two Key Issues Related to FGIDs and Military Service
- 2014 DHA Advocacy Day Recap
- An Advocate's Journey