Digestive Health Matters Magazine
Digestive Health Matters is the official publication of IFFGD and is distributed to donors with gifts of $25 or more in the US ($35 International). Published several times a year, it provides a wide range of up-to-date information on recognizing, diagnosing, treating, and living with chronic functional GI and motility disorders.
Articles are contributed at our request by leading authorities in the field of digestive health from around the world. The information is understandable and reliable for patients, the public, and professionals alike.
In addition you will find announcements, summaries of research progress in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders, and more of interest to you.
Don't miss another issue! Become a donor now.
Here is a sample of what's inside the current issue of "Digestive Health Matters," 2014 Vol. 23, No. 3
In this issue:
- GERD Awareness Week
- Diet Changes for GERD
- 7 Day Food and Symptom Diary
- Medical & Research News
- Strategies for Improving Bowel Habits in Children
- Book of Interest: The Gut Solution
- Increasing Awareness for Gastroparesis
- Dietary Tips for Gastroparesis
- A Sample Diet for Patients with Gastroparesis
- Industry Treatment News
- State of Research at NIH & NIDDK
- Advocacy News — H.R. 842 Updates
- Statement to FDA on New Drug Applications
- Community News — DHA Fundraiser's Online Store Benefits Gastroparesis Research