Friends and Members
Would you like to be a member of the digestive health community? You can join IFFGD today.
Become a Friend of IFFGD - it's easy to join us!
Become a friend of IFFGD/DHA by signing up at www.iffgd.org/e-news and start receiving your monthly eNewsletter updates on issues that matter. You’ll get the latest news about treatments, research breakthroughs, and the activities of those raising awareness through our grassroots arm, the Digestive Health Alliance.
- Friends are assured receipt of the latest information about research, care, and treatment published in our eNewsletter.
- Friends become a part of a community of support with others who understand and share common concerns.
- Friends are provided a means to voice their concerns where they count – to researchers in government and industry, and to clinicians who care for and treat patients.
- Friends are kept up-to-date about IFFGD events, awareness programs, clinical trials, and education programs.
Joining us as a Friend of IFFGD would also include an important intangible benefit: it demonstrates your commitment to finding a cure. It’s important for people like you to show that digestive health matters. Only you can appreciate the challenges of living with a digestive disorder and the frustrations in looking for a cure and finding instead that there are only ways to manage and adapt. Only you can fully appreciate the need for better diagnoses, treatments, and cures. That is why you must join today … and not wait for someone else to act.
Do More - Donate Now
Friends can make an even greater difference through annual donations to IFFGD. Your donation will help to support critical research into finding treatments and cures and help others with chronic digestive conditions. With a donation of $25 or more in the US ($35 International), you will receive copies of our print publication, Digestive Health Matters. Donate online now!
|Donate and receive Digestive Health Matters- within US||$25 or more|
|Donate and receive Digestive Health Matters- outside of US||$35 or more|
|Donate other amount||Other Amount|
Healthcare providers and medical researchers can support IFFGD as a Professional Member. For $125 per year in the US ($150 International) professional members receive:
- Advanced notice of medical education, research, and grant opportunities from IFFGD.
- Invitation to participate in IFFGD symposia, Advocacy Days, and other events.
- Access to IFFGD patient resources, including medically sound information that reinforces and complements the clinical encounter, as well as a toll-free hotline for support after they leave your office.
- PDF copies of our extensive library of patient handouts - nearly 300 publications.
- 10 copies of each issue of our publication, Digestive Health Matters, for use among staff or to give to patients.
- Free Health Fair Kits to raise awareness at your organization's events for GERD or IBS.
|Pricing - within US||$125|
|Pricing - outside of US||$150|
|Mail Delivery of Digestive Health Matters||1 year; 10 copies per issue (or choose electronic delivery)|