Topic: Digestive System
In this issue:
Topics: Bacteria, gut flora, Brain-Gut, DHM Magazines, Diarrhea, loose stools, Digestive System, Incontinence, Research
- Endpoints, Outcomes – and Fresh Starts
- 2009 IFFGD Research Awards
- Medical Management of Fecal Incontinence
- Serotonin: What is it doing in my Gastrointestinal Tract?
- The Clinical Corner
- Is it safe to take loperamide long-term to control diarrhea?
- Can a probiotic help to prevent traveler’s diarrhea?
- Report from IFFGD Research Award Winner: Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders: New Insights in Enteric Regulation
In this issue:
Topics: Bacteria, gut flora, DHM Magazines, Digestive System, GER, GERD, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Research, Tests, lower GI tract
- A Noisy Tummy: What does it mean?
- Gastroesophageal Reflux in Children and Adolescents
- Books of Interest
- Industry Council News
- Digestive Health Research
- Treatment Guidelines for IBS
- Probiotics for GI Conditions
- Manage Your Medicines
- Participate in Online Studies on IBS
- Report from IFFGD Research Award Winner – Diagnostic Testing in IBS: Theory vs. Reality
They are among the most prevalent of health conditions, causing considerable suffering, disability, and societal costs. This guide from IFFGD provides a comprehensive resource about these burdensome and often misunderstood conditions.
Documents listed on this page are available for download in Adobe’s PDF format. If you don’t have Adobe Reader, please visit Adobe’s site to download it. It’s free!